Clan Douglas Society & Links
The Douglas Archives website
A collection of historical and genealogical records of Douglases.
Clan Douglas Itinerary
Clan Douglas is the oldest and most famous of the Scottish Border Clans. Much of their homeland was in the area to the south of Edinburgh and as such witnessed many battles and skirmishes as the English and Scottish fought for the border lands.
This itinerary takes you into the story of the Red and Black Douglases and offers you a chance to see the rolling hills, forests and countryside of the Borders, the rugged cliff tops and beautiful beaches of Berwickshire and the distant Scottish mountains.
We are still looking for relevant links and society details. If you know of any please contact us.
Quick Links to Clan Douglas Products from The Clan Shop
- Douglas Tartan Tie
- Douglas Tartan Pocket Square Handkerchief
- Douglas Tartan Scarves
- Douglas Tartan Kilts
- Douglas Clan Crest Badge
- Douglas Clan Crest Mug
- Douglas Clan Crest T-Shirts
- Douglas Clan Crest Belt Buckle
- Douglas Phone Covers
- Douglas Tartan
- Douglas Clan Crest Crystal Glasses
- Douglas Clan Crest Cufflinks
- Douglas Clan Crest Sgain Dubh
- Douglas Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- Douglas Clan Crest Plaques