Clan Sinclair People
Henry Sinclair (b. circa 1360)
Henry Sinclair was a renowned traveller who is credited with discovering Greenland. He is also known to have voyaged as gar as the Americas, probably landing in Nova Scotia and Massachusetts.
Col. George Sinclair (circa 1600)
Col. George Sinclair served as a mercenary soldier in Sweden. He was killed by local peasants while marching a contingent of men through Gudbrandsal in Norway. He became the subject of a famous Norwegian ballad, and of a dance tune by Grieg.
Sir John Sinclair (1754-1835)
Sir John Sinclair was one of the most advanced pioneers of scientific agriculture in British history. He was a strong influence on William Pitt and persuaded him to set up the 1st Board of Agriculture, with himself as the president.
Quick Links to Clan Sinclair Products from The Clan Shop
- Sinclair Tartan Tie
- Sinclair Tartan Pocket Square Handkerchief
- Sinclair Tartan Scarves
- Sinclair Tartan Kilts
- Sinclair Clan Crest Badge
- Sinclair Clan Crest Mug
- Sinclair Clan Crest T-Shirts
- Sinclair Clan Crest Belt Buckle
- Sinclair Phone Covers
- Sinclair Tartan
- Sinclair Clan Crest Crystal Glasses
- Sinclair Clan Crest Cufflinks
- Sinclair Clan Crest Sgain Dubh
- Sinclair Clan Crest Kilt Pin
- Sinclair Clan Crest Plaques