Clan Blane History
Patrick Blane was provost of the burgh of Wigtown in 1561, and John Blain had a charter of the half of the ten-merk lands of Meikle-Wig in the parish of Whithorn in 1674.
Agnes Blain is recorded in the parish of Kirkudbright in 1684.
Blahan, presbyter of Linton, East Lothian, witnessed a charter by Robert, bishop of St Andrews to the monks of St Cuthbert at Coldingham.
Clan Blane Posts